Basically, Siri function is supported on the new Apple TV 4 in a some particular countries only. Does any one know how to use Apple TV Siri in Unregistered countries?
Well, take the following steps.
- Just grab your new-fangled Siri Remote, and tap the option of Settings.
- Change the language mode of your new Apple TV from what so ever it is to English: Settings > General > Language And Region > Language.
- Change Location to one of supported countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Spain, Japan, France or Germany.
Settings > Accounts > iTunes and App Store > Preferences > Location.
At for me, I change the current country to US.
- Sign in your Apple ID with an US account. If you do not have one, just create for an account.
- Restart your Apple TV: Settings > System > Restart.
- Turn the Siri on: Settings > General > Siri.
You are now ready to use Apple TV 4 Siri from an Unregistered country.
Great thanks from Thailand