Hot! Download Mac Office 2016 v15.11.2 - Full Version (installer + Patch File)

office
office2016

Safe and no virus! You can get Mac Office 2016 Activated Completely for free.

Instead of this topic, we would suggest visiting macdownload.org to download all needs for a mac user.

**Step 1: Download Mac Office 2016 v15.11.2 Full.torrent here: Mac Office 2016 Full Free.torrent.zip (99.2 KB)

a, You need to install Utorrent or Folx to download:

b, The result:

Step 2: How to get Mac Office 2016 activated using Patch file?

1. Firstly, Unzip Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg.zip
  2. Then Install Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg at normal. After installing, close all Office software running.
  3. Take of the internet connection
  4. Install Command Line Tools (Command_Line_Tools_OS_X_10.10_for_Xcode_6.4.dmg)
  5. Open the Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal)
  6. Drag and drop the Patcher into Terminal > Enter > Admin password required. Done!

During patching through Terminal, you might face “Permission denied” error. In this case, close the Terminal, then open Terminal again and type the following command:

sudo chmod 777 (drag and drop the Patcher into) and then Enter.

New Update on 21, March 2016: We have just uploaded latest Mac Office 15.19.1 Full version with Patch file. Please support us by going to Paragon Software coupon topic, scroll down to download the file at the nearly end of the suggested article. The file is tested for safety and working. Thanks

Cheers!

This does work. Thank you

Thank you very much for this.
Should I allow auto-updater to install? and can I sign in while using the office programs, might it inactivate my license?

Thanks a lot!
It works very fine now.
On previous installation I missed one step i.e. Command line tool installation, so it didn’t activate any of the office software. Now I followed the instructions to letter. Everything runs smooth as it says " You are all set". :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for this.

I may have one little question hanging in my head. My product has a blank user id under which it says " Sign in", is this normal for everyone using this method?

As I found else where on the internet, people were using the same method to install office 2016, running command line tools, then using the patcher. Many complained that they lost the activation once they updated. Even rerunning (recommended by the experts) the patcher (after update) in the terminal has failed to activate the product. I don’t know about the signing in.

hola, saludo desde Colombia, gracias por tu aporte, funciona OK!!:grinning:

patch is not working… :frowning:

I cannot enter the password in the terminal because the scrool disappears after I introduce the patch and press enter. Anyone had that problem?