Download Yosemite VMware image - run Mac OS X Yosemite on Windows PC immediately

We can install run Mac OS X on Windows through virtualization software. In this share, you are able to download Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite VMware image to run immediately OS X insides Windows without complicated installation.

Downloads

1. VMware 10.10 Full version for Windows here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gr0tsdmejm42y04/VMWare+10.0.0.zip
    VMware 12 Full version is downloadable here.
  2. Download OSX Yosemite 10.10 Retail VMware image + 7zip + Unlock All 1.3 from here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9oZd81xqtTOVm9EWWxNM0RnRUU&usp=sharing

Installations

1. After installing VMWare, find unlock-all-v130/windows then run install file as administrator.

2. Open VMWare 10, choose “Open a Virtual Machine”.

3. Open Mac OS X 10.9.vmx under Yosemite 10.10 Retail VMware Image\Yosemite 10.10 Retail VMware Image. The image below shows Mac OS X 10.9.vmx because I made a mistake when I named the virtual machine.

4. Choose Edit Virtual Machine to set the system information for the new virtual machine.

5. On Options tab, you can rename the virtual machine, but “Apple Mac OS X” and “Mac OS X Server 10.6 64bits must be selected.

6. Click on Ok button, then click on "Power on this virtual machine” to start running Yosemite image on VMWare.

7. Just follow the further steps on the screen, you finally will get OS X 10.10 Yosemite through VMWare. However, we need to make some adjustment to make the screen size fit the Windows desktop screen.

1. VMWare tool will appear, just click on Install VMWare Tools

2. After that, you are ready to run Yosemite on Windows through VMWare smoothly.

Hi, do you have de OS X Yosemite.DMG file? Im looking for it for develop purpouses but still can’t find it. If you have it and you can send it to me, please let me know.

Gretings!

Here it is buddy: http://macdrug.com/download-yosemite-dmg-os-x-10-10-without-apple-store/

It won’t install VMware 10.10 Full version, it gives me an error.

Win 8.1

I runned it as admin, restart the PC and nothing.

Disregard, I fixed it!

How:

1. Open cmd and CD to the directory

2. Type msiexec /i vmwareplayer.msi /v eulas_agreed=1

3. Type msiexec /x vmwareplayer.msi /v eulas_agreed=1

4. Then just double click on original installation execute file VMware-workstation-full-10.0.0-1295980-[Chinh-thuc].exe

Done!

PS: YES, Satan is everywhere and wants to help you too!

Can i upgrade to IE Capitan 10.11?

I’d just like to ask how long is the installation process because at the moment it’s stuck in the middle. I’m on step 6 on this process.

I am also stuck on step 6, half booting is done from last 2 hours. Please suggest on this asap.

I have managed to fix it because I have put the wrong version and if you look at step 5 you have to select “Mac OS X Server 10.6 64bits” exactly as it is. That should work. Let me know if it works. :slight_smile:

I am not able to see this option of 64 bit on VMware and i have 64 bit Intel Laptop.

It has a very low vram and the graphics is very poor!!! How to get the vram up???

To increase the svga.vramSize setting:

1. Power off the virtual machine.
  2. Right-click on the virtual machine and select Edit Settings.
  3. Click the Hardware tab.
  4. Click Video Card.
  5. Select Enter total video RAM and enter a higher value.
  6. Finally, Click on OK.
    Power on the virtual machine to see the change

i can’t find the video memory…
Then i search for the solution and find out that there is a app called beamoff, it worked well in other places but not the launchpad …
But the animation of the launchpad worse… :frowning:

I also want to ask that whether there is a Mac os x mavericks image in here?
Because I find that the mavericks works much better then Yosemite in vmware

At your demand, the download link is shared here :slight_smile:

Seems I do not have the correct options available in the options tab.

Any ideas what i need to do?

Thanks brother, this tutorial was helpful

Same as Zlepper, followed all steps, stuck at the middle, help please?

You need to use Unlocker 208 if you use VMWare Player/Workstation V12

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/download/339-unlocker/