[Download +Free] Get Mac Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 6.2.1 activated fully

adobe

Due to DMCA copyright infringement complaint regarding to this post, we removed all the content. Please find another source instead :slight_smile:

I got the error: Invalid serial number.
Are you sure the serial number created by X-FORCE Adobe CC 2014 works on Lightroom cc 6?

You did miss one important thing as I mentioned:

From here, if you encounter any trouble with the serial, that is because you have not modified the hosts file.

Work like a charm. You have just saved my life. Thanks

Hello. In the print screen of your host file, and mine, I see a long list of xxx.adobe.com, am I supposed to erase all those lines? Because i will probably get an empty host file, sorry if my question is abc like, but I have found another activation involving the host file where I’m supposed to add lines, therefore I am mislead in wether I need an empty host file or a full of adobe lines host file.

Thanks

For using X-FORCE Adobe CC 2014 on Adobe 2015 products, if you do not remove the above mentioned lines, you might face the error of “invalid serial number” or things like that. If you do not face any problem with the serial number, you do not need to remove all of them.